Preparing For Your First Therapy Session
During your consultation, your veterinarian may suggest scheduling a therapy session with one of our certified Rehabilitation Technicians or Physical Therapists. These sessions can consist of:
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Therapeutic Ultrasound Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- KT Tape
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
- Manual Therapy
Underwater Treadmill Therapy
We want your pet to enjoy their rehabilitation sessions as much as we do! We start each therapy program with an Introduction to Therapy session which is billed separately to any packages purchased. This session allows our patients to get used to the surroundings of the clinic, the smells, noises, people and equipment we will be using. We practice fear free handling and want to positively reward our patients which helps them bond with our staff and reassures them that we are a place of fun not fear. We do this by offering high value treats, lots of pets and snuggles.
- If your pet has allergies, please bring your own treats.
- If your pet is on a weight loss program, please tell our staff how to best reward your pet or give us an exact amount of treats they are allowed during their session.
- If your pet has sensitive areas please let our team know when they greet you.