COVID-19 Updates and policies
Last year brought unprecedented changes that impacted everyone’s lives. Our staff has been extraordinary in their efforts to continue to provide the highest level of care for our patients while maintaining a safe work environment.
We are booking out 4-5 weeks for new patient consultations with one of our rehabilitation veterinarians. Please know that we are doing our very best to accommodate you and your pet as quickly as possible, but our services are never a replacement for your primary veterinarian or an emergency clinic if your pet is in immediate pain.
We will keep you updated here as our schedule and procedures adapt to the ever-changing world we are living in. There are several other rehabilitation veterinarians in the Puget Sound region. See below to locate other facilities or veterinarians that may have sooner availability:
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
We continue to provide a curb-side service for all consultations and rehabilitation sessions. Weather permitting staff will discuss your pet’s options and progress outdoors where social distancing can be achieved.
- If you feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have interacted with anyone who has tested positive within 14 days, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment. We are not enforcing our cancellation policy in cases of illness or exposure.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED when interacting with our staff. In accordance with state and local regulations, we reserve the right to deny service if you are not wearing a mask.
When you arrive in our parking lot:
- Call our front desk to check in. 206-773-2262, option 3
- A staff member will meet you outside and bring your pet indoors for either their physical exam or rehabilitation session.
- For consults: you will speak with the doctor and then be charged out for your consultation and any additions prior to leaving.
For rehabilitation sessions: you will be asked to keep a credit card on file. Please alert the front desk team if you need to change your details at any point throughout your pet’s treatment.
We appreciate your acceptance of the compromises we all have to make during this crisis. Our passion and duty is to help animals. We are grateful that we are still able to provide some care when it is needed most. Stay resilient, we will get through this! Please continue to be good to one another, stay healthy, and support locally owned small businesses whenever you can.